1.It allows you to use a low-cost MCU for applications with Graphical Display, Touch and Audio.
- Ideal for upgrading existing products as well as new products.
- Create attractive and well featured HMIs with very light loading on the MCU.
- External flash offloads storage from MCU memory (BT81x).
- Use your preferred MCU – SPI command set allows use with almost any MCU.
2. Having a separate graphic controller provides flexibility.
- Have a greater choice of MCUs – code can be easily ported to work with different MCUs.
- Change to a completely different MCU, add the EVE SPI routines, and re-use the same EVE application code saving a lot of cost, time and effort.
3. Bridgetek’s Powerful graphical toolchains and code examples make application development easy.
- EVE Screen Designer allows the GUI to be developed on a PC and generates code.
- EVE Screen Editor allows users to develop screen content graphically with drag and drop.
- Comprehensive software examples make developing the code easy.
4. Benefit from object oriented operation.
- Programming is easy and intuitive.
- Easily add touch using the tagging and tracking features whilst minimising loading on the MCU.