Staff / Senior Software Development Engineer
- Department: Software Engineering
- Reporting To: Software Engineering Manager
- Location: Vietnam
- Position Summary:
Full-stack Application Development – Versatile full-stack developers with skills in Microsoft VSTO front end and Microsoft Exchange back end integration or pure play MEAN full-stack web app development and RESTful based Cloud based development skills
Software development in one or more of the following:
- Design, develop and integrate with Google Calendar API
- Design, develop and integrate MEAN stack based SPA web applications
- Design, develop and integrate RESTful/MQ based micro-services
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems
- 5-8 years of SDLC experience. Candidates with full spectrum skills including embedded systems may be considered for Solution Architect role
- Experience with Google Identity Platform, OAuth2.0/JWT for service accounts
- Expert level skills in NodeJS development, JS libraries and frameworks (Express, Angular, Loopback etc.) and MongoDB.
- Able to rapidly prototype using design patterns, OOAD techniques and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Back-End API design and development based on RESTful services, Micro-service design pattern, and AWS Lambda
- Knowledge in SSL/OAuth2.0/JWT, AWS, Azure and Google Firebase platforms and IoT platforms is advantageous and preferred
- Devops knowledge using Jenkins and Docker CI/CD pipeline is advantageous
- Able to work with uncertainty and changing specifications
- Good interpersonal skills, pro-active, collaborative, and consultative team player
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com