Engineer / Senior Engineer (Production Test)
- Department: Production Testing
- Reporting To: Senior Manager - HW
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
Production Test Engineer experienced in Test Program Design and Development of new products
- ATE Test Program Design and Development for new products (Production and Characterization Test)
- Design/Develop Final Test Loadboard and Wafersort Probecard
- Perform Characterization Testing, prepare test specifications, define tests, conditions, criteria, etc.
- Solid digital and mixed-signal programming experience on ATE using C++/VB language, and scripting
- Monitor and manage production test yields, maverick lots, engineering lots
- Hands-on test debugging, RMA analysis, and improving test solutions (Hardware and Software)
- Establish cost-effective production test solutions
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
- Minimum 5 years of ATE Test Program Development (C++ and/or VB)
- Experience in Test HW Development (Loadboard and Probecard)
- Good knowledge on manufacturing process (fab, packaging, test)
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org