Production Test Engineer (Hardware)
- Department: Production Testing
- Reporting To: Senior Manager - HW
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
Production Test Engineer experienced in Test Program development and implemention for new products
- ATE test program development and implementation for new products (Production and Characterization Test)
- Test Hardware (final test loadboard and wafersort probecard) design and development for engineering activities and production ramp-up
- Perform characterization testing, prepare test specifications, define tests, conditions, criteria, etc.
- Solid digital and mixed-signal programming experience on ATE using C++/VB language and scripting
- Automate test process by writing software scripts to improve work efficiency.
- Monitor and manage production test yields, maverick lots, engineering lots
- Hands-on test debugging, RMA analysis and improving test solutions (Hardware and Software)
- Work with product designer and DFT engineer to ensure smooth product bring-up
- Responsible for overseeing product reliability stresses and test results
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical/electronic/computer)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience on J750, Advantest T2K, Advantest 93K, UltraFlex, Chroma is a plus.
- Strong scripting/software skills (VB, Python, Perl, C/C++ etc.) for writing and debugging test codes.
- Knowledge in ATE Test Programming principles, preferably with experience in Digital and Mixed signal testing
- Experience/knowledge in new product characterization and qualification.
- Experience in test hardware development (loadboard and probecard)
- Good knowledge on manufacturing process (fab, packaging,test)
- Good aptitude in statistical data analysis, problem solving and solution finding
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org