Product Application Development (Embedded System)
Senior Manager, Software
We are looking for a Software Architect / Manager to lead and manage the entire SDLC of product application development and delivery.
- Lead and manage teams of software engineers, with responsibility to bring software through the entire software development life cycle.
- Manage goal settings for teams and individual members, performance appraisal, and corrective actions to ensure teams operate effectively and efficiently.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to teams to ensure smooth execution and delivery of desired results.
- Drive and oversee all application software specifications, including test specifications
- Function as Product Software Architect and work with peer system and hardware team members
- Function as Project Manager to lead project execution.
- Ensure compliance to QA with code review and maintain software quality
- Prepare software manual, user guide, application note, and reference design and production release documentation.
- Assist the Management team in defining application roadmap and product definition specifications.
- Support compliance certification programs like USB logo, WHQL etc.
- Support software development infrastructure like Tool chain, Software, etc.
- Study and keep up knowledge of industrial spec, e.g. USB, I2C, IrDA, WLAN, Bluetooth etc.
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers.
- Customer design-in support.
- Prepare training material and conduct training, if needed.
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
|Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- 10-15 years’ experience in the area of software, firmware, device driver, and application and GUI development.
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing a software development team.
- Must have expert knowledge in one or more of wired and low power wireless networking technologies, IoT frameworks and IoT cloud architecture.
- Working experience from design to final release and maintenance is essential.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com
Alternatively you can submit via our career’s page form