EVE is Bridgetek’s series of Human Machine Interface (HMI) controller ICs. This page provides examples on how to create static and animated displays, control touch features of the TFT panel and playback audio.
For a breakdown of supported features across EVE series please see the following page: https://brtchip.com/eve/
AN_391 EVE Platform Guide explains which platforms and EVE chipsets are supported by the examples below.
- Simplified I2C Freescale Application (FT80x)
- Simplified Arduino Application (FT80x)
- Simplified Arduino I2C Application (FT80x)
- Arduino Specific Libraries (FT80x)
- Simplified ARM Application (FT80x)
- Simplified PIC Application (FT80x)
- VM800P RS232 Application
- FT800 Sensor Reading and Display Application
- JPEG Viewer (FT80x)