The VI800A-PoE is a plug in accessory for the VM800P Plus module, which is used to develop and demonstrate the functionality of the FT800 Embedded Video Engine, EVE. This module behaves as a SPI to Ethernet bridge on the VM800P Plus module with the additional option of providing a 5V, 1.8A power pin derived from the Ethernet port.
– Connects to the VM800P Plus module using an SPI slave interface
– SPI slave interface is converted to an Ethernet interface compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and 802.3u 100BASE-TX
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) supplies 5V DC at 1.8A. May be used to power VM800P module.
– Conforms to IEEE 802.3af
– Powered from the VM800P module (3V3 supply)
– 6 LEDs to indicate Ethernet status (2integrated in the RJ45 connector)
– RJ45 connector