The MM2040EV PICO Adapter board consists of a PICO module which acts as the main MCU to control a supported BRT EVE Module as well as the peripheral devices connected through the corresponding connectors.
- Raspberry Pi PICO module mounted on board
- 1x Micro-B USB port on PICO module for power, communication & programming.
- 2x compatible BRT EVE module interfaces through 10 position right angle connector or 2×8-16 position back entry connector
- Several male pin header connectors exposed for (1) 2x ADC peripheral interfaces (2) 2x PWM peripheral interfaces (3) 1x SPI peripheral interface (4) 1x UART peripheral interface
- 1x Micro-SD card socket
- 2x Stemma QT (QWIIC) I2C peripheral interfaces
- 1x 2pin-JST connector for DC 5V power supply input or the module could also be powered up through Micro-B USB port on PICO module or by BRT EVE Module through the connector interfaces.
- 1x Hardware RESET button