As our valued customers, when you engage with Bridgetek Pte Ltd, we want you to be clear how we are using the information you share such that you are clear on how we are committed to protecting your data.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use and process this information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to us as always. We’ve tried to include all the important information and processes implemented. In any instances, where the following information does not explicitly address your concerns, kindly contact Bridgetek Pte Ltd via our official website https://brtchip.com. Our staff will be glad to share with you our practices.
What information is needed and why we collate this information.
We collect information that is sufficient to drive and complete order fulfilment and deliver our product and services.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us voluntarily. When you make any purchases, enquiry, feedback or register an account for product warranty and to use our products and services etc., we will require your personal information such as your name, email address, ship-to address and telephone number; namely for salutation, non-marketing and marketing communication, verification and executing the delivery of goods and services.
- Information we get from your use of our products and services. When you use our products and services or when interacting with our sites, we may collate and process network and system information, configuration, usage data, images or any other information from our products or third party devices which are connected to our platform so as to optimize and support individual preferences and deliver our solutions.
For PanL Room Manager and PanL Desk Manager in the case of on-premises installations, all system and user data are stored, generated or processed within the organization that implements the products. It is at the discretion of the organization to use any information that is collected or generated by the product. Bridgetek Pte Ltd does not in any way store, monitor, collect or process any information other than the information which was given by the organization or users for the purpose such as for purchasing, installation, enquiry, warranty registration, troubleshooting or marketing communications.
Bridgetek Pte Ltd constantly participate in Exhibitions and Seminars worldwide, to showcase our latest initiatives and update our development progress. During such events, we may collect information from enquiries or distributed survey forms to visitors. The objective is to follow-up on potential customers or to support our existing partners. Additionally, may it be new or existing customers who have any questions or feedback regarding technical applications or concerns, communication may be established with Bridgetek Pte Ltd. When you contact Bridgetek Pte Ltd, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address for any marketing communication such as to inform you about our services, product updates or improvements.
Bridgetek Pte Ltd will only collect these given information so as to close the loop with the sole intention of providing our solution or sharing of the latest information about the organization. We will ask for your consent before using information for purposes other than those that are set out in this contract.