LDSBus Trailing Edge Light Dimmer can be integrated with dimmable LED lamps for adjusting the percentage of light dimming. Our trailing edge technology uses a current that is turned off when the AC waveform ends. The operation is smoother, soft starting and silent.
It can control up to 550W@240VAC or 230W@100VAC for single-change loading.
The LDSBus Trailing Edge Light Dimmer has a 2 digit display to show the percentage of dimming. Zero crossing detection determines whether the AC input frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz before enabling dimming.
Additionally, an external dimmer controller can be used to control light dimming
LDSBus Trailing Edge Light Dimmer has the following features:
- Suitable for dimmable LEDs and lamps with single channel AC inputs and loading
- Trailing edge AC control to provide smooth dimming control
- Detects zero crossings and produces symmetrical pulses around them
- LED indicators indicate 50Hz or 60Hz AC
- 2 Digit dimming percentage display
- UP/DOWN push buttons for manual override of dimming
- Support for external dimmer control with UP/DOWN connectors
- Bridgetek LDSBus protocol. Data/power transmission via the LDSBus HVT-Junction
- Low power consumption
- Operating temperature range : 0oC to +55oC
- Flush mount and DIN Rail mounting options
- Supported platforms: Bridgetek IoTPortal,
PanL Smart Living and LDSBus Python SDK