The LDSBus Isolated IO Controller offers 2 isolated channels of digital and analog inputs and a variety of associated power source options to achieve 3.3V, 5V, 10V, 12V referenced signals besides sourcing power from external voltage sources. Each channel (input and output) is isolated from the rest.
Each digital output can switch between 0V and 3.3V, 5V, 12V or referenced to an external voltage source. Each digital input can be between 0V and 1.8V to 12V. A 5V voltage source is provided for common applications that switch between 0-5V.
Each analog output can produce a voltage between 0-10V and each analog input supports voltage or current controlled input sources ranging between 0-10V.
The controller may be used in numerous and diverse applications such as simple IO control, or 0-10V dimmers, weather station, water level detector or sensor, etc.
LDSBus Isolated IO Controller has the following features:
- 2 isolated digital output channels
- 2 isolated digital input channels
- 2 isolated analog output channels
- 2 isolated analog input channels
- Built-in power supply (3.3V/ 5V/ 10V/ 12V) and external power supply option
- Flexible combination of internal or external power supply
- Supports Bridgetek LDSBus protocol
- Low power consumption
- Operating temperature range : 0oC to +55oC
- Flush mount and DIN Rail mounting options
- Supported platforms: LDSBus Host, Bridgetek IoTPortal, and PanL Smart Living