LDSBus 2CH Relay and the LDSBus 2CH Relay + iSENSE incorporate 2 relay controllers that have high load current handling capacity of 16A. These relays can switch both AC and DC loads. The LDSBus 2CH Relay + iSENSE version has 2 additional current sensors which can each monitor up to 20A of current. The unique latching feature of the relays make these controllers ideal in applications where relays maintain their state through a software reset or hardware reset.
The LDSBus 2CH Relay controllers are ideal for usage in forward and reverse motor control applications, switching on and off high power loads and additionally perform load sensing simultaneously.
LDSBus 2CH Relay has the following features:
- 2 Channel dual coil latching SPDT Relay
- Supports up to 16A load per relay channel
- Current sense monitoring up to +-20A (iSENSE option)
- Relays may be individually configured as Normally Open (NO), Normally Close (NC) or No Action relays
- Supports both AC (250V) and DC (300V) load switching
- Maintains relay state across power cycles
- Supports the Bridgetek LDSBus protocol. Wired data/power transmission through LDSBus HVT-Junctin
- Low power consumption
- Operating temperature range : 0oC to +55oC
- Flush mount and DIN Rail mounting options
- Supported platform application : Bridgetek IoTPortal and LDSBus Python SDK