Engineer / Senior Engineer (System Development)
- Department: System Engineering
- Reporting To: Senior Manager – HW
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
Experienced in test program design and development for new products
- Design and verify digital and analogue electronic circuits for micro controller based system.
- Develop electrical designs to meet the design specifications
- Circuit analysis, test and troubleshooting
- Design and develop BRT IC pre-silicon / post silicon validation platform
- Define IC product validation plan and design IC validation test cases
- Review and develop product specifications
- Perform hardware and system design / verification
- Perform product compliance certification
- Prepare design, application note and production release documents
- Prepare production test support materials
- Support transfer of products to production
- Work with board design engineer, develop BOM and PCB layout
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Degree / Master in Electrical / Electronic engineering
- Minimum 3 years or above experience in the area of product development
- Working experience from design to production is essential
- Experience with Microprocessor system, architecture and development
- Digital and Analogue circuit design experience
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
- Knowledge in graphics processing, graphics system or multi-media streaming development is a plus
- FPGA development with RTL design experience is a plus
- Knowledge of green power technology including solar cells, generators, inverters, charging circuits, batteries, power management unit and other system components is a plus
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com