Embedded Software Engineer (MCU Toolchain & Apps)
- Department: Software Engineering
- Reporting To: Software Engineering Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Position Summary:
Software engineer with good knowledge and work experience on MCUs and embedded systems.
- Develop and maintain toolchains and IDEs for in house MCUs
- Develop and maintain reference applications for in house MCUs
- Perform design, review, coding, testing, and debugging embedded software
- Provide customer support for in house MCUs
- Evaluate open source and/or third-party software and perform integration if applicable
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- 3 years+ experience in software development on embedded system, or PC based platform, i.e., Windows and Linux.
- Must have strong programming skills in C/C++. Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Good domain knowledge on embedded system and hardware protocols, such as SPI, I2C, UART, LCD display controllers is required.
- Solid work experience on debugging and testing.
- Professional and proactive attitude. Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment with willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
We provide a professional, fun and exciting work environment where innovation and creativity thrive!
Interested applicants email your CV along with a cover letter in Word or pdf format to email@example.com